Happy first podcast of 2024! We’re starting out this new year with a treat for you- Jen and Sandi are joined by Sandi’s colleague Cara Cameron, who holds the position of Chief Future of Work for Mutual Insurance. She has worked in Human Resources for over 15 years and is passionate about developing leaders. With her Chief Future of Work position, she is able to better analyze how the changing workforce impacts the organization, teams, and how those parties respond to the change. Listen along as Jen, Sandi, and Cara talk about:
- -How do employees want to work/what they are looking for from a Chief Future of Work
- -how the position develops and implements plans around intention and how HR supports those intentions
- -how they meet skepticism and the “I’ll believe it when I see it” attitude
- -how supportive CEOs/Presidents/Leadership are the keys to enacting positive change
- -what it means when you understand where your team is through touch points and intentional support
- -that Performance Management is an ongoing process
Have a comment, question, or topic for Sandi and Jen? Leave us a comment on LinkedIn!